1. Avoid using cleaning solution that contain floor solvent, alcohol, or acid such as glass cleaners with high gloss because it will reduce the shininess of the surface
2. Do not use a dry cloth or dry sponge to wipe the surface of the high gloss because it might reduce the shininess of the surface.
3. In case that there are scratched on the high-gloss surface, it can be removed by using VUPLEX polishing to remove the scratched area which the scratched in the ABS can be removed.
4. It is recommended to clean the high gloss surface with a clean cotton cloth or microfiber damped with polishing solution VUPLEX after a certain period to maintain the shininess of the texture.
5. It is ready to be used once the film is taken off without the need to clean.
Producing High Gloss panel as the furniture can be easily done with the easy process such as cutting, edge finishing, drilling with the basic woodworking tools. However, cutting High Gloss to the desired size with a circular saw blade cutting machine is recommend limiting the cutting frequency at 3000 rounds/minute.