– The durability of Duropal HP which does not required special maintenance and easy to be cleaned.
– There is no to use wax to scrub during the cleaning process
– Clean by using soft cloth or microfiber cloth
– Clean by using cleaning solution
– Do not use the cleaning solution that contain acetone.
– Able to withstand the following disinfectants
Alcohols : e.g. ethanol 70% Aldehydes: e.g. Formalin 1% und 5% Alcohols : e.g. ethanol 70%
Laminate sheets installation for furniture
1. Supporting material that can be finished with laminate on the surface is usually is the thick and smooth material such as MDF sheet, Particle sheet, block board, veneer
2. Popular adhesive that is used to attached laminated sheets is the rubber glue (available in the market in many brands)
3. Tools and equipment used for attaching laminate sheets
– Chisel, box cutter or metal with sharp corner for cutting laminated sheets
– Trimmer for cutting laminate edge for even workpiece
– A rasp for scarping the excessive laminate to even the edge of the workpiece
– Rubber scraping sheet (laminated sheet can be applied) used to make a groove for the glue to flow through.
– Endmill (used with trimmer)
– Smooth and straight wood for placing the laminated sheets
4. How to finish the surface material 4.1 Clean the surface area of the workpiece which the laminate sheets will be installed. The area should be free from grease stain which can be removed by gently scrubbing with sandpaper.
4.2 Cut the laminated sheets as required 4.3 Apply the glue to the wood and the surface of laminate. Leave until it is dried. When applying the glue, apply them gently. The amount of the glue shouldn’t be to excessive or too few. The glue can be applied on top of the applied area if it is too thin (the glue should be applied from one side to the end of the other side) 4.4 Attach the laminate sheet to the installation area which there should be a supporting wood sheet before attaching the sheets together (separating the sheets with a piece of wood can prevent the sheets to completely attached to each other hence the distance can be adjust accordingly. The wood can be then removed and ironing the area to remove the air bubbles) 4.5 Get rid of the excessive laminate from the edge of the sheets which can be done by using trimmer along with the endmill installed else, a rasp can be used either. When the laminate sheets are even with the table’s surface, the sandpaper can be used to scrub to remove the sharp splinters. The color can be added if needed.