High-gloss is a finishing material which provides unique mirror-like shine texture with the imported technology from Austria which adding the luxury to the surface and meets the creativity without limitation
There are 2 types of High-gloss which are
1. Acrylic High Gloss: Acrylic High Gloss which is a material with smooth and shiny texture with the surface that is made of Acrylic. We import the raw material under the Senosan branding from Austria. We attach it to the Melamine coated wood of all the surface of all the 6 sides are all coated with the polyurethane adhesive or PUR, it will have 100% water resistant capability. Reasons to use Acrylic High Gloss
– The best price available in the market considering the comparison of its quality
– Provide clear and high color contrast which increase the dimension of the texture – UV Resistant to discoloration when exposed to UV light – Scratch-resistant surface – Wide range of chemicals resistant – 100% water resistant when coating all the 6 sides
2. Lacquered High Gloss: is a finishing material that has shiny texture due to the surface coating technology which is produced with quality machinery from Spain. The shine coating is a coat on the MDF board or Particle board with melamine coating which available in various colors and patterns. Therefore, there are no limitations in the color pattern in the coating.
Reasons to use Lacquered High Gloss
– Reasonable price – Has no limitation in the colors and pattern which we are ready to provide a suggestion as well – Easy for cleaning and maintenance – Not braking or bending when being drilled or sawed.