1. For the food stain, using cloth or sponge damped with mild cleaning solution and clean the area.
2. The solid surface that has been long used or has few scratches can be scrubbed with sandpapers (sandpapers size number1000, 1200)
3. Avoid placing pot, pan or hot objects that are just being put out of the stove, oven directly on the solid surface. Place on another object instead if required.
4. Deep scratch is required a repair man’s attention which requires expertise in reparation
1. Often cleaning is recommended every morning and evening
2. The cleaning solution is required to be used and mix at an appropriate amount and used them to clean frequently
3. To maintain shininess, applying a polishing solution is advised every 6 months
4. Public building such as shopping center, hotel, hospital, airport, office building, etc. which required heavy support for pedestrian and wheelchairs might have dust, and which come from shoes or other objects which will damage the surface of Quartz. Dust filtering sheets are advised to be installed at the entrance-exit of the building and frequent polishing is required for at least 2-3 times a week and dust cleaning at the entrance and exit is required daily. Additionally, scrubbing is also advised.